Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ipod transfer to Mac OS X

I have my Mac (Mac OS X 10.2.8 is running) and iTunes 4.9 running in-v. I somehow ruined, but my old music library problem trying different places has been removed. I learned my lesson. I have five of my old music and everything on it in iPod 1.5. Can I transfer the songs to my library, can I? Instead of, rather than as a special automatic synchronizer, this iPod as a normal device knows the secret of work, is really simple. Of course, the synchronization feature, the iPod, but it is one of the reasons for the spread of a few minutes, such as disabled or are you okay?
Please start the destination computer is connected to iTunes for iPod.
Normal "library" in addition to the "podcast", "Party", etc.. It should also be left to see iPod. Click to select it.
Well, the edge of the iTunes window, along the bottom right are a group of small icons: Click on the small as an iPod. This will open the settings window:

Note that here I am, not who either do not have first selected "Manually manage songs and playlists" ha. It is a choice too.
Now, close the Preferences window returns to the iTunes main window. The iPod should still have all the songs are on. All in order to select the left column under "Library" and drag all the items - to copy them to a new computer, simply select Edit, please use all the songs.
Restoration may give a couple of minutes to copy all of iTunes should be set to go to the library. Whew!
Once all the preferences back to iTunes, if necessary, to re-enable automatic synchronization, or a copy.
Note: I, the iTunes Music Store purchased music I do not have, I do not know what will happen with the music to play this kind of copy for you. My guess is that you would like the music and was granted approval to restart the computer, I tried to copy this technique, you can share what happens when someone is probably this unit?
In this way you get, try again! In iTunes, drag and drop the tracks, the Library folder, back into your Mac to copy music from iPod to prevent the situation from some, does not work. Fortunately, the author of the software, a regular solution of this particular issue, and Senuti is freeware applications out Xpod. iPod music file transfer tool. You are the instructions above, if you can not get the job, one of the following should solve your problem

No comments:

Post a Comment